"When is a monster not a monster? Oh, when you love it."
Robert Fulghum, All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten
Ugh, this movie. This story. Stupid Darcy with his dumb face and slow character growth and sweeping romantic gesture.
Oh baby, give me one more chance,
To show you that I love you.
Won’t you please let me back in your heart!
Lauren Bacall in How to Marry a Millionaire (1953)
i dont want a job i just want paychecks
the worst things to ever happen to fashion:
- fake pockets
- making every single shirt see through
- seriously why does it have to be see through
- what is the fucking point i just have to wear another tank top or cami underneath it
- it literally defeats the purpose of being a shirt
- and every single shirt is see through these days this annoys me more than fake pockets and trust me that is an issue
I wish boobs did the bra thing without having to wear the bra